This manual applies to cameras using the Arenti app
Quick start guide
- Packing list
- Product description
- Legal notice
SP 1 Pane
SP 1 Bracket
SP 1 Quick guide
- Micro USB connector
1. Select a position with the most sunlight throughout the year for your solar panel.
The ldeal Angle=The Local Latitude + 5
The solar panel only needs a few hours of direct sunlight to sufficiently power your camera daily.
2. Mount the bracket with the mounting template and the screws provided in the package.
3. Slot the solar panel into the bracket and make sure the security.
4. Loosen the adjusting control on the bracket and adjust the angle of the solar panel to make it receive direct sunlight, and then retighten the adjusting control to secure your setting.
5. Connect the solar panel to the Camera with the micro USB connector.
|Working condition||-20″C ~ 50’C|