This manual applies to cameras using the Arenti app
Quick start guide
- Packing list
- Product configuration
- Product description
- Legal notice
Power adaptor *1
USB cable *1
Warning sticker *1
3M sticker *2
Quick guide *1
The bracket is attached to the camera.
- Doorbell button
- LED indicator
- SD card slot
- DC5V USB
- Device ON/OFF
- LED indicator
- Function button
- Micro USB
To reset the device, press and hold the reset button for 5s.
The camera beeps when the operation is complete.
LED indicator of camera:
|Flashing red light (slow)||Wait for network config|
|Flashing red light (fast)||Connecting the network|
|Fixed red light||Network is malfunctional|
|Fixed blue light||Camera is working correctly|
LED indicator of chime:
|Flashing red light||Wait for pairing|
|Fixed blue light||Succeed to pair|
Installation with screws
1. Fix the bracket to the wall with the mounting screws.
2. Install the camera in the bracket and lock it with the screw.
Installation with 3M stickers
1. Lock the bracket to camera with the screw at the bottom.
2. Stick the adhensive tapes to the barcket.
3. Stick the other side of adhensive tapes to the wall.
Step 1 Turn on your camera.
Step 2 Connect your smartphone to the Wi-Fi network.
Step 3 Download Arenti app from the App Store or Google Play depending on your device.
Step 4 Launch the App and sign up for the first use.
Step 5 Follow the on-screen instructions to add your camera.
If you have multiple cameras, please follow step 5 again to add devices one by one.
To change Wi-Fi network, please restore the camera to factory settings and follow step 5 to add the camera.
1. Short press “ ” (within 2 seconds), the status light flashes red slowly and the chime will be in pairing mode.
During pairing mode, it will blink red
2. Press the doorbell button to pair, when the chime status light turns off, and the song will play automatically, the chime pairing is successful at this time.
1. The chime can connect to maximum eight doorbells.
2. When the chime is in pairing mode, press the “ ” again (within 2 seconds), the chime will automatically exit the pairing mode.
3. After adding the chime successfully, the volume will be adjusted to the maximum automatically. When it is at the minimum volume, it will return to the maximum volume after pressing “ “.
4. Each press ” “, will play the next song along with blinking blue light.
When playing ringtone,it will blink blue
|Sensor type||1/2.8″ CMOS|
|Min. brightness||Color 0.1Lux@F2.0|
|Black and white 0.01Lux@F2.0|
|Resolution||3 Mega pixels|
|Lens||3.2 mm F2.0|
|Shutter||1/15-1/10,000 per second|
|Infrared||High power LED with ICR|
|Infrared distance||5 meters|
|Bit rate||32Kbps – 2Mbps|
|Max resolution||2304 x 1296|
|Framerate||1-25 per second|
|Picture settings||Support HD/SD; support flip|
|Storage||SD card (Max 256GB)|
|Protocols||HTTP, DHCP, DNS|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz|
|Standby consumption||200쨉A (average)|
|Work consumption||220mA (IR off)|
|Standby time||10 months|
|Working time||3 months (10 times wake up per day)|
|PIR Detection Rangle||7m (Max.)|
|PIR Detection Angle||100°|