After removing the package, please check if the camera is in good condition and the accessories are complete.
1. Placing the camera in a best position.
2. Power on this camera to a power socket via the USB cable.
3. Installation Tips
You can follow this to install the camera
A. Choose the location where you exactly want to put the camera
B. Place the mounting tab on the wall and drill through it to make holes for making first
C. Aligning this IP camera with the mounting tab
D. Place the camera over the fastened mounting tab and rotate it until it’s locked and secured
1. Connecting the IP camera to power socket with a usb cable
2. Make sure your phone is connecting to a 2.4G WiFi network. Then scan the QR code and download the blurams app which is for free.
3. Register and log into the blurams account
4. Following the app instruction to add the camera.
Enter into the video interface on the blurams App, where you can live view the videos or choose the setting options such as voice command, two-way audio, snapshot and video recording.
6. Parameters Setting
Tap setting options to enter the setting interface, where various custom setting are available
1. Measures against camera-network connection failure:
• The camera does not support 5G WiFi network temporarily. Please make sure the WiFi network around the camera is in good cond巾on
• Re-plug the power supply to assure the reliable connection
• Reconfigure the camera
• Customer service E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Indicator light connotation
|Green Light Blinking||Connecting|
|Red Light Blinking||Waiting for scan|