UBox is a security camera app, you need to work with the camera to use.
UBox only supports Android and iPhone, there is no computer client.
But, you can use UBox APP by installing Android emulator on your computer
- Support user register and binding device to user account
- Support power-saving mode and remote wakeup
- Support TF recording and cloud recording video
- Support notification with a snapshot
- Support notification with AI face recogization
- Live view H.264 720P/1080P up to 30FPS
- Dual way audio
- Remote Parameter setting
- Remote query alert and playback
- Support WiFi doorbell
- Support WiFi battery camera
- Support 4G wireless battery camera
- Support Solar WiFi/4G wireless camera
- Support Panoramic camera
How to Install UBox for PC
You need to Download BlueStacks on Windows or Mac PC first. Afterward, you have to start the installation of BlueStacks on your computer.
It is similar to any other software installation procedure on a PC. Run the setup, Allow the software to make changes in your computer, and then it will start to install.
In the second step to get UBox Download for PC, users have to enter Google Account. After the installation of BlueStacks, you will see the emulator home screen. Locate the Google PlayStore and launch it.
First-time users have to enter Google Account which is already in existence. Or, users can create a new one if unavailable.
Here the final steps arrive, now users are ready to use UBox on Laptop or desktop. Users got 2 options to accomplish the task.
1. Visit the Google Play Store > Search for the UBox App > Install it.
2. Downlaod UBox APK on PC > Drag and Drop it inside BlueStacks > Allow the emulator to install.
That’s how you can install UBox for PC.