This article contains everything you need to know about how to use Bird Lover Bird Feeder Camera, the various ways to add them, setting up Bird Feeder camera features, and more, and will continue to be updated.
Download Bird Lover app
Download and install the Bird Lover App for either IOS or Android.
Login Bird Lover app
Once downloaded, the APP will prompt you to register your device. Enter your phone number or email address which one makes you feel comfortable and select the country you live in. You will receive the registration code. Input the registration code, then create a password.
- Before installing the Bird Feeder Camera, please connect and test the camera to see if it works properly.
- Keep the feeder and all accessories out of the reach of children and pets.
- Make sure the camera is fully charged before using it for the first time.
- Do not expose the camera lens to direct sunlight.
- Do not soak the bird feeder in water.
- Please use 2.4 GHz WI-FI to connect the Bird Feeder Camera.
- Please keep away from strong light when pairing.
- Please keep the Bird Feeder within the range of the WI-FI signal.
|Camera turn on
|Red light always ON
|Red light fast blinking
|Green light fast blinking
|Green light always ON
|Red light slow blinking. (Need to reset)
|During firmware update
|Yellow light always ON
|White light always ON during charging and OFF after fully charged
Connect Bird Lover Bird Feeder Camera To Wifi
1. Turn on the Bird Lover Bird Feeder camera power and you will see the indicator light flashing quickly and hear a sound.
2. Open the Bird Lover App, click +, select your Bird Feeder Camera (you can choose one at random, the connection is the same), and then follow the instructions of the App.
3. Bird Lover Bird Feeder Camera only supports 2.4G wifi, please make sure your current wifi is 2.4G.
Enter your wifi password, make sure the wifi password and wifi are correct and click Next.
4. Scan the QR code with the Bird Feeder camera. You will hear a prompt sound after a successful scanning.
NOTE: The QR code needs to be aimed at the camera below
5. Wait for Bird Lover Bird Feeder Camera to connect to your wifi, about 60-120 seconds.
1. Turning on or off the “Motion Detection” at the Features interface.
2. Make sure there is an option to turn on notifications.
Click “ME” in the lower right corner, Click the settings button in the upper right corner,Click App Notification.
3. Click “Alarm” to turn on or off. You also can set schedule for “Do Not Disturb Schedule” at the same interface.
Identify live birds
1. Click “bird” icon
2. Click “Gallery”-Click “photo”-Click “bird” icon
Reset Bird Lover Bird Feeder Camera
Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds to reset the camera.
Bird Lover APP INTERFACE INTRODUCTION
- Quality adjustment: you can choose HD or SD
- Battery Remaining Capacity
- Voice switch
- Zoom in the screen for camera
- Screen horizontal and vertical adiustment
- Take photo
- Bird recognition
- Shot videos
- Playback for previous
- View photos or videos took
- Check out the bird collection
- Share the device
- Motion detection(Click to turn on/off)
- Device Volume
- One-Way Talk
- Notification for motion detection
- Cloud storage service
- History for bird recognition
- Back to all function interface
Install Bird Feeder Camera
1. Stick the sticker on the tree or wall and drill holes within the range marked on the sticker.
2. Insert the green plastic screw spacers into the hole.
3. Fix the bracket with long screws.
4. Install the bird feeder and align the three holes underneath.
5. Fix bird feeder with three short screws.
6. Install the perch with the two screws in the package.
7. The bird house can rotate left and right.
How to Charge Bird Lover Bird Feeder Camera?
- Rotate the camera down.
- Connect the solar charging cable.
- Or remove the camera and charge it with the charging cable.