You can view and solve common problems with the Femii camera, such as the camera being offline, etc. here
How do I connect my Femii camera?
You can view the detailed manual of Femii camera here
How to buy Femii camera?
You can buy Femii camera on Amazon
What app does Femii camera use?
Femii camera uses the Femii APP.
Why can’t add Femii camera?
1) Please restore the device to factory settings.
2) When adding a camera, please make sure your phone is connected to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, our Wi-Fi camera does not support 5GHZ Wi-Fi.
3) Please enter the correct WI-FI password. The password should be less than 30 characters.
4) Please restart the router, put the camera and mobile phone close to the router, and try again.
5) Confirm that the device has not been bound to other accounts before. If you have previously bound another account, please delete the device from the previous account.
How do I reset my Femii camera?
Use the reset needle (can be found in the package) to hold the reset button for several seconds, Until you hear deng’deng, it means it has been reset successfully.
Why does the APP always prompt that the Femii camera is offline?
Confirm whether the network between the phone and the camera is normal, and check whether the camera is turned on.
1) If the power is turned on and the LED does not light up, it means that the device is not powered on. Please check if the power cord is connected.
2) If the red light flashes slowly, it means the camera can’t connect to the the router, please check the Wi-Fi strenghth, try to keep the camera as close as possible to the router;
3) If the red light flashes quickly, it means that the router can’t connect to the internet, please check the network staue. Make sure your router is connecting to the internet. Hope these steps can help you, if the problem persists, please contact our after-sales service team.
Why can’tI receive the Femii camera notifications on my phone?
1) Make sure to allow Femii app to send notifications in the phone settings.
2) Make sure to turn on all the options in the push notification settings: Setting-Receive Notification.
3) Make sure that the current time is not the scheduled time set to stop notifications Setting-Alarm–Turn on–Motion Sensitivity—Opening time.
Why is there no video recorded on the femii camera?
1) Please confirm whether the camera is powered off, the SD card is working normally, and the SD card will not continue to record after the device is powered off,
2) Verify that the SD card is correctly inserted into the camera: Without a Micro SD card, the camera can work but cannot record video, and can accept notifications, but cannot view the alarm video. After inserting the card for 10 minutes, you can click to view the video to play.
3) When the SD card space is almost full, the oldest videos will be deleted automatically, freeing up some space to store new videos, no need to replace the micro SD card.
Why the SD card cannot record?
1) Check whether the device detects the SD card in the APP settings. If the SD card is not detected, please pull out the card, reinsert it, restart the APP and check again.
2) Check whether the motion detection function is turned on in the settings of the APP.
3) Please format the SD card on a computer.
4) Try another SD card.
Why is there an alert even if there is no object passing by?
1) Please make sure the PIR sensor of the camera is not facing bright lights (including sunshine, bright lamps, etc.), mirror, windows, or glass.
2) Stay away from air vents of the air conditioner or heating sources like the stove, lights, and refrigerator, etc., to maximize the accuracy of the alarms.
3) Keep the camera at least 1 meter away from wireless devices, like a router, mobile device, etc., to avoid wireless interference.
4) Please set the detection sensitivity to low.
Can I add the Femii camera to multiple accounts?
A camera only allows one account to be bound, and the bound account can share the device with other accounts, If you need to log it in another account, need to remove the device under the first account.
We purchased a Femii camera from an amazon return store, so it was previously owned and returned. When trying to bind the camera, a message pops up saying the camera must first be unbinded from previous account and it shows a half blurred out email of the previous owner. How can we get this camera unbinded so we can set it up.
I forgot my password to my Femii account how can I reset it
How to fix the “Offline, Please go to User Center–> Help for a solution “ error.. What is it trying to tell me?