APP: littlelf smart
This manual applies to cameras using the littlelf smart app
In The Box
|The lens focal length||2.8mm|
|SD card||support max 128GB|
|WiFi||Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 Ghz|
APP Download and Installation
1). For Android devices, search in Google Play App store and download “Littlelf smart”; For iOS devices, download “Littlelf smart” in APP store.
2). Connect the mobile phone (IOS/Android) to a 2.4G WI-FI network, scan the “Littlelf smart” APP QR code below, download and install it according to the APP hints to complete the download.
Notes: To ensure that the full functionality of the “Littlelf smart” APP works properly, allow the “Littlelf smart” APP to gain access to your mobile devices.
2) If register with mailbox, please check the verfification code in spam mailbox if you didn’t receive.
Power the camera on and wait for the camera to start until the red light flflashes (about 40-60 seconds) and then start the connection of Littlelf camera.
1) The passwords do not support special characters such as @,#,%,&
2) Place the camera next to the router before confifiguring
3) QR Code Net-paring and Smart Confifiguration only support 2.4G wififi
QR Code Mode
Use camera to scan the QR code on the mobile phone which contains net-pairing info.
Click Net Paring Mode⸺Choose QR Code⸺Click next step⸺ Enter WiFi Password (Password not support @,#,%,&)⸺Continue⸺Scan QR Code with the camera（Align the QR code with the lens of the camera about 15-20cm）⸺Click “Hear the beep”⸺Waiting for fifinishing connection.
After connecting the phone with 2.4g wififi, enter the name and the correct password of wififi to match the network
Click Net Paring Mode⸺Choose EZ Mode⸺Click next step⸺ Enter WiFi Password(Password not support @,#,%,&)⸺Confifirm ⸺Connecting⸺Successful connection after you hear the sound.
When accessing to the real-time video interface, you can zoom the video interface, switch to play sound, capture High-Defifinition (HD) pictures, view the real-time video with full screen, snapshot real-time pictures and launch an intercom, save pictures and record video to local album, select the HD mode of the camera.
Detection Alarm Messages
The shortcut to check detection alarm messages. Click All messages, there is a video viewing portal in each alarm message. If the cloud storage is purchased, it will jump to the event recording recorded by cloud storage; if the cloud storage is not purchased and there is a SD card recording, it will jump to the event recording recorded by the SD card; if there is neither a cloud storage recording nor a SD card recording, it will jump to real-time video.
You can search all the device related FAQs here, If all the above solutions can’t solve your problem, you also can submit the question by clicking the “Unresolved” to submit issues ,then you will get the answer in 24 hours.
1) APP can’t be registered successfully
2. Please check if the verifification code is in the spam mail.
3. During installation, please allow the app to obtain your location and all permissions, the system will automatically arrange the best server.
4. If above solutions still can’t be effffective, we recommend you to uninstall and install the app again, the current location and all permissions are allowed during the installation.
2) Unable to connect to the network
A) Unable to connect to WiFi:
1. Please enable the DHCP of the router.
2. Please make sure the camera is not in the blacklist in MAC settings of the router.
3. Turn offff the 5GHz wififi in the router (Note: Please contact the router manufacturer if you can’t turn offff the 5g wififi).
4. After connecting to the 2.4GHz wififi, please check your mobile phone if can access the Internet.
5. After the network is normal, reset the camera and reconnect.
B) Wififi password reason
1. Check the WiFi password connected of the camera is same as the WiFi password of the connected router.
2. Check if the entered WiFi password has space or special characters(@,#,%,&).
C) Disconnected 5G WIFI, unable to connect to wifi
1. Turn offff the 5G network and keep the 2.4G network. Disconnect the router and then restart the camera.
2. WiFi name naming cannot have “5G” words.
3) Camera match the wififi successfully, but can’t hear the voice of camera
1. Reset the camera, then power offff and reconnect the camera (Only reset can remove residual data ).
2. Put the phone as close as possible to the camera and router when it is connecting.
3. Please turn offff the 5GHz wififi.
4) No pop-up message for motion detection alarm
1. Open permission settings in the phone settings to allow message push notifification;
2. After some Android phones exits the background, it is not possible to receive the alarm push information.
3. Turn offff motion detection in APP.
4. SMS and email reminders are not supported at this time.
5) Motion detection messages prompt frequently
1. If motion detection sensitivity is too high, light changes also can cause alarm.
2. Reduced sensitivity of alarms (recommended low level).
6) After inserting SD, it displays damaged
1. Before inserting the SD card, Disconnect the power. Connect the power to start after plugging in the card.
2. The SD card must be formatted before using，you can formatted it in the App conveniently.
3.We recommend purchasing an SD-card directly from the manufacturer.
7) Watch videos with the same camera on difffferent devices
1. The main account can share the video to other account without limit quantity, but the shared accounts only have the rights to watch, snapshot and record video.
2.The main account name and password also could be logged in on other devices to view the video and use any function.
8) The scenarios for the reset key
1. Reset wififi information.
2. Wififi exception before connecting to the camera.
3. wififi password error.
4. wififi drop.
5.replace new wififi.
9) What to do if there is no solution in Q&A?
You can log on to Littlelf website: www.littlelf.com, ask for help online.