You can find here how to fix O-KAM Pro camera can’t connect to wifi, offline and not working problems.
Why is my O-KAM Pro Camera offline?
O-KAM Pro camera is offline, it means the camera can’t connect to the network properly, please follow the steps below to fix the offline problem:
Is the router working properly?
Connect your mobile phone to the router Wi-Fi, switch off the mobile data, can you access the internet normally? If it is not normal, try to restart the router.
Whether the WiF strength is full or not
Put the mobile phone to the camera installation location, detect whether the Wi-Fi signal is full? If the signal is weak, it is recommended to adjust the distance from the router to the camera.
Whether the O-KAM Pro camera is normal
If a memory card is inserted into the O-KAM Pro camera, power off the camera and remove the memory card, then check if the camera works properly.
Replace the power supply with another one.
If none of the above solves the offline problem, try resetting the camera and reconnecting it.
Why does O-KAM Pro camera keep showing that it is connecting?
- Check the wifi signal strength of O-KAM Pro camcorder, the signal is lower than 3 frames, there is a high probability that you can’t watch the video, try to move the camcorder to a place with strong signal.
- Detect whether the current network of your mobile phone can access the Internet normally.
- Ensure that the camera is normally powered, and restart the camera.
- Make sure the firmware of APP and camera is the latest version.
You can also try:
- close the O-KAM Pro app running in the background and then reopen it.
- Log out of the app account and log in again.
If it’s a 4G O-KAM Pro camera, please detect if the SIM card’s is in arrears.