This article contains all the contents of P6SLite, multiple ways to add, settings of P6SLite camera functions, how to use the computer, and will be continuously updated.
P6SLite camera use precautions
- The proper environment temperature for this P6SLite camera range from -10℃ to 50℃.Please avoid exposing it to too much hotter or colder environment.
- Please do not use this camera in somewhere moist or highly risk of getting water inside of it, thus to ensure this P6SLite camera of precise electronics a long service life
- For better using experience, please keep the front and both sides of the camera lens away from objects reflective as glass, white wall etc. So that the picture function well without overexposure.
- Make sure the P6SLite camera has been placed in areas of good reception of Wi-Fi signal or at lease within the signal zone. Set it up away from somewhere might jamming signal as metal or microwave oven.
Download P6SLite APP
Download and install “P6Slite” from IOS app store or Android app store or scan the QR code below to get APP information.
Users can register and log in via email (please use real email to retrieve password later).
Note: Please be sure to use your account to log in the APP, otherwise some camera functions may not work properly.
Turn on the P6SLite Camera
Plug the power into the power of the camera and wait a few seconds for the P6SLite camera to automatically turn on.
Voice prompt at power-on ”The system is starting up, please wait”. If there is no voice reminder, please restore the factory settings and try again.
Note: Do not twist the head of the camera to force it to rotate after turning it on. If you need to adjust the monitoring orientation, you can adjust it through the PT function of the mobile APP.
Connect P6SLite Camera To Wifi
Open the P6SLite APP, click “+” in the upper right corner of the home page, select “Add Wi-Fi Device”, click “Next” to add WiFi camera.
Method 1：add camera by scan QR Code
1. Select “Please use the scan code distribution network to connect the router”.
2. Choose your wireless network and enter the password, click “Next”.
3. Please face the QR code on the camera lens and keep it at distance of about 15 cm, then if you hear”WiFi connection, please wait” click “Next”.
4. Wait for the P6Slite camera to connect to WIFI
If the camera is successfully connected to WIFI, you will hear “WiFi is connecting, please wait ….network connection successful” and see the camera in the device list.
Method 2：add camera by AP Hotspot
1. Select “Please use the AP hotspot distribution network”.
2. Click the button to jump to the WiFi setting page (Android system not have this page, please skip this step).
3. Select the camera’s AP hotspot, it’s an AP hotspot beginning with “ZWAP_NG…”, enter password: 01234567 to connect AP hotspot (If you do not find the AP hotspot, please try to reset the camera)
4. Return to APP, select your wireless network in the available wireless list to connect. (WiFi signal strength must be greater than 3 cells).
5. Enter your WiFi password, click “Confirm”.
6. Wait for the camera to connect to WiFi.
Open the P6SLite APP, click the ‘···’ button on the top right corner of the PT AI camera device preview on the homepage, and select ‘Sharing management’ to enter the sharing settings and invite others to watch. The person being shared needs to download the P6SLite APP, register an account and log in to view.
View in Real Time
Open the P6SLite APP, click the connected camera on the home page, and you can browse in real time. Through the camera’s control interface, you can adjust the camera’s sharpness, horizontal and vertical angles, as well as screen capture and recording, and remote calls operation, etc.
The P6SLite camera can only use the historical video playback function after installing a MicroSD memory card. After the MicroSD memory card is installed and turned on, the camera will automatically start recording video.
In the camera control interface, click the button ‘Playback’ to enter the historical video playback interface. You can drag the timeline to select the time period to be played back, or you can use the button ‘Date’ to select historical videos on different dates.
Alarm and AI Human Tracking
Click “Arm/Disarm” to open or closed the alarm push (image send to mailbox + mobile phone), at the same time you must set the correct alarm parameters, such as open email and push notification in “Humanoid Tracking”.
Turn on the humanoid tracking. when human beings appear on the screen, the camera can detect human figures, you can open the Humanoid Tracking, or select the required trigger actions, such as SD Card Snapshot, SD Card Record, Push Notification, Alarm Sound, etc., you can set up ‘Armed all day’ or ‘Custom arming’, you can set Sensitivity, Detection area, etc.
Open the P6SLite APP, enter the ‘Settings’ function page of the camera on the homepage, here you can configure all camera settings.
Reset P6SLite camera
Insert the reset pin into the reset hole and press for 5 seconds to restore the factory settings. (When connecting or reconfiguring the P6SLite camera for the first time, make sure that the camera is in the factory reset state).