Why Arenti camera always offline or lose connection?
Network problems may cause the Arenti camera off-line. Solution:
- Check whether the power of the Arenti camera is sufficient.
- It is recommended that the wifi signal strength to be above 75%. Check from APPDevice (tap device to live video page)-Settings-Device information
- Restart the camera and router.
- Place the camera next to the router and observe whether the video is smooth. If the camera is still offline, it may be due to the camera hardware failure, please contact customer service
Why Arenti camera not working?
After powering on/plug in ,there is no indicator light on.
Please try to use the other adapter/cable and check again, if keep no light on, please send the camera SN and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does the video always with the circle buffering?
The circle means that the video is loading, and the buffer and delay means that the network is not smooth. Please check whether the network connected between the Arenti camera and the mobile phone is smooth. It is recommended to place the camera close to the WIFI router.
Why Arenti APP keep shows “No SD card”?
It means that the SD card identification fails or broken. Suggestions:
- Please use a brand SD card, high speed(Class 10 and above).
- The SD card can be identified by the computer normally.
- Only FAT32 format is supported. capacity between 2G-128G.
- It is recommended to try another SD card.
It may take some time for the camera to identify the SD card. After inserting the card, wait for about 30S and then observe.