This guide applies to Arenti cameras and LAXIHUB cameras
Connect Arenti Camera
Open the Arenti APP home page, Click’+’ at the right top page. Follow the guide on the APP to add the camera
1. Choose your Arenti camera, this guide uses the DOME1 camera as a demo.
2. Waiting Arenti camera boot up around 30s. Make sure the network indicator red flashing slowly and enable it . If not, please reset the camera, then wait the network indicator red flashing slowly. Then tap ‘Next’.
3. Select the wifi you want camera to connect, and input the correct Password.Tap ‘Next’.
4. APP will generate the QR code for Arenti camera to scan. Keep your phone 5-8 inches(15-25cm) from the lens . Please scan the QR code when indicator in red flashing slowly.
5. A tone will be heard when successfully scanned. Then tap ‘Notification tone heard’ After reading QR code, camera get the WiFi information (name/password) from APP QR code, and start to connect the WiFi. The network indicator will turn to red fast flashing.
6. Around 30s later, the camera indicator turns to constant blue, means camera connect the WiFi. And APP will find the device and add it to APP. Tap ‘Done’ to finish the process.
Note: When adding the camera, ensure the WIFI network is good, the camera is normally turned on, and the indicator light flashes red slowly. After the connection is successful, the indicator light is solid blue.
Set up Motion detection
Go to Arenti camera live video page > Settings > Alert Settings > Motion detection > On
And you can choose and set the motion detection sensitivity.
Note: High-The most sensitive Level, It will detect more motions.
AI Human Shape Detection
After startup , The Alert will be triggered only when human shape motion is detected. Other motions(tree waving, animal passing) will be filtered.
Set up Detection Area
Go to Arenti camera live video page > Settings > Alert Settings > Motion detection > Alarm Area
Tap the icon to choose the area you want to detect.
Tap the icon to erase to yellow area that you don’t want to detect.
Tap ‘Save’ to save the Detection area settings.
Note: Camera will only detect the motion in yellow area.
After enabled, Arenti Camera will detect and tracking the moving object .
Set up Sound Detection
Based on Arenti Self-innovate Arithmetic, DOME1 integrate the Noise and Crying sound detection.
Noise Detection and Sensitivity
Go to camera live video page > Settings > Alert Settings > Noise detection > On
And you can choose and set the noise detection sensitivity.
Note: High-The most sensitive Level.
After detect the noise, camera will send the alert message to APP.
Abnormal sound inspection
After detect the noise, it will patrol 360° itself then back to original position.
After detect the Crying sound, camera will send the alert message to APP.
Tap the Regular Patrol, Add and set the time you want camera to patrol.
It will patrol 360° itself at the time you set. To check the surroundings.
Set up Push notifications
1. Go to camera live video page > Settings > Alert Settings > Receive Alert Notifications: Enable
Your mobile phone will receive the Alarm notification when camera detect the motion/noise.
2. Set your phone to allow Arenti App to send push notifications. Go to your phone Settings, find Notifications and among the App list find the Arenti App. Make sure the mobile phone allow the Arenti App send notifications.
Mobile phone > Settings > Notifications > APP notifications > Arenti APP
Recording and Playback
Set Recording(Micro SD card)
1. Event recording: Arenti APP > Device(tap device to live video page) > Settings > Recording Management > Event recording > Choose the Recording time >1/2/3 minutes
Note: It will only record the motion alarm recordings to the SD card. Each event recordings 1/2/3 minutes
2. Full day recording: Arenti APP > Device(tap device to live video page) > Settings Recording Management > Full > Day Recording
Note: Camera will save continuous recordings to the SD card.
SD Card Capacity
After you insert the properly SD card, You can check the SD card Capacity/Remaining
Support to Format the SD card by APP. After format the SD card, all data will be clear in SD card.
Tap the icon to check the history video. According your own plan choose SD card or Cloud to playback.
2. Tap icon to select a date to search the recordings. Tap the icon to scale timeline and slide to find the recordings you want to replay, waiting for loading and it’ll automatically start to play.
3. Tap ‘Alert’ to search and play alarm recordings.
4. Playback from the Alarm messages.
Go to Messages > Alarm messages > Device, choose the messages, tap icon to play the recording