This article contains all the contents of EseeCloud, multiple ways to add, settings of EseeCloud camera functions, how to use the computer, and will be continuously updated.
This manual is applicable to: EseeCloud ,IP Pro , VR Cam camera
EseeCloud APP Download and Installation
EseeCloud Camera working network diagram
EseeCloud camera supports 3 usage modes.
1. Remote view by connecting the router.
When remote view by connecting the router, the camera WIFI should be connected to the router and the video is stored on the SD card of the camera or on the Cloud.
2. Direct connection through mobile phone.
When using in the local direct connecting mode, the WIFl of your mobile phone should be connected to the camera and the video can only store on the SD card of the camera.
3. Pair to wireless NVR (WiFi/4G Gateway, NVR, Touch screen)
When working by pairing to the wireless NVR, the video is stored on the NVR and you can use mobile phone remotely to view and set up the camera through the wireless NVR.
How to connect EseeCloud Wifi Camera?
EseeCloud Wifi camera
Plug in the power cord and the camera will start automatically.
EseeCloud Battery camera
Please press the button for 2s to turn on the battery camera.
If the button cannot be turned on, please plug in the charging power cord and the camera will turn on automatically.
EseeCloud Solar Camera
Plug the power cord of the solar panel into the tail cable of the solar battery camera
If you cannot turn on the phone after plugging it in, please plug in the power supply to charge or put the solar panel in the sun for 1 ~ 2 hours and try again.
Login EseeCloud Account
Account login: On the login interface, enter the account/phone number/email, and the corresponding password. and click the “OK” button to log in.
Third-party login: APP supports third-party login. Click the third-party social software icon, jump to the APP to complete the authorization and log in.
Connect EseeCloud camera
EseeCloud camera has various connection methods, click the ‘+’ icon, then scan the QR code on the camera, and the APP will show the suitable connection method.
If you do not have a QR code on your camera, you can select ‘Other ways to add’ to manually select the add mode.
Connect EseeCloud camera – Hotspot mode
This mode is suitable for wifi cameras.
1. Select ‘Standalone camera’, click ‘Go to settings’, and then connect to the camera’s hotspot wifi.
EseeCloud camera’s hotspot wifi name is: IPCXXXXXXXXXXXXX, wifi password is 11111111
2. After the phone connects to the wifi of EseeCloud camera, return to EseeCloud APP, then select the working mode of the camera.
View video via WIFI or other network.please select Remote View. (most people choose)
1. Click ‘Remote View’, select your wifi and enter your wifi password, make sure your wifi password is correct, then click Confirm.
Please wait for the camera to connect to the wifi, about 1-2 two minutes.
2. After the camera is successfully connected to wifi, set the camera name and you can start using it.
View video without network ,select Direct Connection.(few people choose)
In this mode, you can only use the camera if your phone is connected to the hotspot wifi of EseeCloud camera.
1. Click ‘Direct Connection’, set the camera name and camera password, then you can start using the camera.
Connect EseeCloud camera – Network cable connection
- Connect the EseeCloud camera to the router with a network cable
- Select ‘LAN scan’, click the searched camera, the camera has no password by default, click Complete to add the camera.
Note: The camera can be searched only when the phone and camera are in the same network.
Connect EseeCloud Battery Camera
EseeCloud battery camera supports only one add mode.
1. Select ‘Add battery camera’, make sure the light is blinking, and then click ‘Device light is blinking’. Select Remote View.
2. Enter your wifi password, click Next. (The current interface will show the wifi connected to your phone)
Note: The camera only supports 2.4Ghz wifi.
3. Point the QR code at the EseeCloud camera and let the camera scan the QR code. When the camera gives a voice prompt or stops flashing, click ‘Hear the prompt voi…icator does not flash’
4. Please wait for the camera to connect to wifi, about 1-2 minutes.
After the camera is successfully connected to wifi, set the camera name and you can start using it.
You can share EseeCloud camera to your family or friends, so they can use the camera.
1. Click Share, select the permission you want to share, confirm and click Complete, then a QR code will appear, please ask your family or friends to scan this QR code with EseeCloud APP.
2. Ask your family or friends to download EseeCloud APP, register and sign in to your account.
Click ‘+’ and scan the QR code to add a camera.
Set up EseeCloud camera recording
EseeCloud camera needs memory card to record, please turn off the camera first and then insert the memory card, otherwise the camera may not recognize the memory card.
You can check whether the camera recognizes the memory card in Storage settings > Local storage space.
In Recording setting, you can set the recording mode.
Event recording: Record only when motion is detected to save storage space.
Uninterrupted recording: The camera will keep recording 24 hours a day.
View and download EseeCloud video recordings
Click Playback to view the video on the memory card.
Download playback video: You can save the video on the memory card to your phone.
Motion Detection setting
After activating motion detection, EseeCloud will send a notification when the video screen changes.
If the EseeCloud camera sends frequent notifications, you can try to reduce the sensitivity.
Siren setting: After activation, the camera will send an alarm sound.
PTZ Position can save the rotating position of the camera, click Position > +, to save the current position.
Then click on the picture, the camera will rotate to the specified position.
You can set the rotation speed and direction of the EseeCloud camera in the PTZ control interface.
- PTZ speed: You can set the rotation speed of the camera
- PTZ calibration: Recalibrate the camera head
- Zoom and focus button: Not all devices support the optical zoom and optical focus function, please confirm the device support before opening, otherwise the button function can not take effect
- PTZ control direction flip: Set pan/tilt control direction flip
How to reset the EseeCloud camera?
Resetting the EseeCloud camera is very easy, press and hold the reset button until the camera sounds or the light goes off, about 5-6 seconds, then wait for the camera to restart.
After resetting the camera, you need to add the camera again.
Why is my EseeCloud camera offline?
EseeCloud camera goes offline usually for the following reasons:
1. Power problem, please make sure the camera is properly powered up.
2. The camera can not connect to the wifi, you can try to restart the camera, and let the camera close to the router.
3. Reset the camera, re-add the camera.
4. If the camera is still offline, then there may be a hardware problem, we recommend contacting your camera seller.
Do I need to buy cloud storage for EseeCloud camera?
EseeCloud camera can work without cloud storage, you can use memory card or NVR for recording.
Why does the battery run out quickly?
The App will count the daily recording time when playback video. Please check if there are more videos every day. If there are many false triggers, please try to lower the trigger sensitivity setting.
What should I do if I forget the password of EseeCloud camera?
The EseeCloud camera access password is set after the device is added or modified by the App, and the App remembers it. Subsequent access does not need to be re-entered. If the password is changed through other methods (such as WNVR changed the password in the local interface), please fill in the new password to access in the corresponding device column of the device list -More -›Edit menu.
If you have lost the password saved by the App, you need to restore the camera or wireless NVR to the factory settings and then reset the password
Updated 10/30/2022: Add FAQ
Updated 10/25/2022: Publish Manual