This article describes in detail how to use JXLCAM camera, including how to connect JXLCAM camera, function settings, etc.
It is suitable for all JXLCAM cameras, such as mini cameras, bulb cameras, indoor and outdoor cameras, etc.
JXLCAM APP Download
JXLCAM supports Android and iPhone, you can download it from google play or app store.
- To use JXLCAM APP, please allow all permissions, otherwise you may not be able to connect to the camera. (You can turn off the unneeded permissions after setting the network mode)
- To connect JXLCAM camera, you need to turn on the GPS location of your phone, and turn on the gps location permission of JXLCAM APP, so that the app can get the wifi information of the camera. (You can turn off the permission after setting the network mode)
- If the APP can’t add camera automatically, please try to close the SIM card network.
- After connecting to the camera’s hotspot wifi, the phone prompts no network, to switch wifi, please choose not to switch.
Connect JXLCAM Camera To Wifi
Before connecting the JXLCAM camera, please connect the camera to the power supply, or in the case of a battery camera, press the on/off button to start the camera.
Networked mode can use the camera remotely, as long as there is network, you can view the camera at any time.
1. Click + , select AP add camera, then enter your wifi password, click next.
Note: JXLCAM camera does not support 5G wifi, please make sure you are currently connected to 2.4G wifi.
2. Return to your phone settings, connect to the JXLCAM camera hotspot wifi, the hotspot wifi name is 17 digits of letters and numbers.
After connecting the hotspot, go back to JXLCAM APP, click Add Camera.
3. Wait for the JXLCAM camera to connect to your wifi, about 30-60 seconds or so, click Next after successful connection.
4. Click Next, and the JXLCAM camera is successfully added.
If the camera keeps showing offline, your wifi password may have been entered incorrectly, please reset the camera and reconnect.
JXLCAM will transmit a wifi, after connecting to the camera’s wifi you can control the camera.
AP mode can only use the camera if it is connected to the camera’s hotspot wifi, this mode is only to help networking and proximity use.
1. Connect the hotspot wifi of JXLCAM camera, then return to JXLCAM APP, APP will add camera automatically.
If the APP does not add camera automatically, please open the app permission and check the Connection Notes
Change Default Password
For security reasons, please make sure to change the default password after adding a JXLCAM camera.
The default password of the camera is: admin
In the Live Video screen, click on the Settings icon, select User, enter the original password and the new password.
1. Click Share, and save the displayed QR code.
2. Open JXLCAM APP in your new phone, click + , select Add cameras manually, then click Scan QR code to scan the QR code to add cameras.
Motion detection settings
When the JXLCAM camera detects a change in the screen, it will send a notification to your phone.
Go to the Alter screen, click Sensitive to select the detection sensitivity to start.
You need to insert the memory card to record, JXLCAM camera supports 4-128G memory card. Please insert the memory card when the camera is turned off.
When the camera reads the memory card, it will automatically start recording, you can set the recording time in the TF interface, 60-300 seconds, this recording time is the video saving time, the camera will always record.
View Recording Playback
In the camera interface, click on the Play icon to view the recorded video, a colored time indicates that there is a recording at the current time.
Night Vision Settings
JXLCAM Mini camera does not support auto-sensing night vision, you need to start the night vision function manually.
Click Day/Night in the live screen to turn on/off the night vision.
JXLCAM APP Interface Description
- Add JXLCAM camera
- Camera ID number
- camera status
- Recording Playback
- local file
- camera settings
- Camera settings
- Camera power status
- sound switch
- local screenshot
- local recording
- landscape viewing
- alarm information
- horizontal flip
- vertical flip
- light switch
- night vision switch
- resolution switch