NGTeco Doorbell Important Note
1. The device is powered by rechargeable lithium batteries. When it is fully charged, the battery life is approximately six months. The Mobile App will send a notification when the battery voltage is low. Please recharge the device in time if you get the notification.
2. Keep the Doorbell within your router’s range.
3. Make sure to select a place where the Wi-Fi signal is uninterrupted. Thick or insulated doors can greatly reduce the strength of your Wi- Fi signal even if your router is close by. It is recommended to test the connectivity before installing the Doorbell.
4. The device is designed based on the low power consumption technique. It could be remotely turned on with PIR human motion detection or doorbell press. The device will work for 30 seconds after waking up every time and then it goes back to standby.
NGTeco Doorbell Information
Applicable APP：NGTeco Home
1. Press the back plate against the wall and drill the hole. Fix the back plate on the wall with screws.
2. Insert batteries and cover them with a battery cover, attach the doorbell to the back plate.
3. Fasten the doorbell to the back plate with a security screw.
How to connect NGTeco Doorbell?
1. Account Registration
1. Search the NGTeco HOME App in Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the App to your mobile phone /Tablet.
2. Open the NGTeco HOME App and log in with your account. If you do not have an account, create an account with your phone number or Email.
2. Power on the Doorbell
Insert the provided rechargeable battery and plug the doorbell into the power socket. Wait for a few seconds until you hear the prompt “The Doorbell is now ready to begin paring”.
1. The Power Adapter is not included in the box, please use an Adapter with 5V, 1A output.
2. If you did not hear the prompt, press, and hold the ”Reset” button for 5 seconds until you hear the prompt “System reset”.
3. Add the Doorbell to the App
Tap the “+” button on the top right corner of the interface, and then select the “Video Doorbell” option. Choose the “Next Step” button on the next screen.
4. Add the Wi-Fi Details
Enter the Wi-Fi name and Password. Then tap the “Confirm” button.
Note: The doorbell only works on 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks.
5. Scan the QR Code
1. The App screen displays a QR code. Show the QR code towards the doorbell lens, and the doorbell will scan the QR code.
2. Once you hear a long beep, tap the “I heard a prompt” button on your mobile.
Note: Please hold the phone about 15 to 20 cm away from the doorbell.
NGTeco Doorbell Basic Functions
The Video Doorbell supports the following functions:
Video recording saved to the local file
Take Photo Payback video and save on Micro SD card
In the device list section, it shows all the devices connected successfully to the Mobile App. Click the desired device to view live videos.
1. Settings and Management
2. Wi-Fi Signal Strength
3. Audio button
5. View Full Screen
7. Voice Chat
8. Record live view
9. Playback Video
10. Cloud Storage
11. View Photos
SD Card Video Playback
Micro SD Card Recording:
1. APP wake up the device and take video.
2. Press button to wake up the device and take video.
3. Motion detection and take video.
Note: Currently, the device only supports Micro SD cards with the FAT32 system format. Others cannot be recognized.
Click the corresponding device to view the live videos directly in the device list section. Click edit at the top right corner to set the device parameters.
Modify Device Name
Click “Device Name” on the setting page to rename the device.
Click “Share Device” on the setting page to share the device details with other family members.
Click “Device information” on the setting page to check device information.
Power Management Setting
Click “Power Management Setting” to check the power status or set the low batter y options. The supported range of low batter y management is 10% to 50%.
Basic Function Setting
Click “Basic Function Setting” to set below functions:
- Flip Screen: On/Off
- Time Watermark: On/Off
- Talk Mode: One-Way Talk/ Two-Way Talk
PIR Sensitivity Settings
Click “PIR” to set the sensitivity.
- PIR: Low/Medium/High/Off
- Off: Close the PIR function
- Low: Wake up and record the video. If there is any motion in front of the camera which lasts for more than 7 seconds will be detected. A notification will be sent to the mobile at the same time.
- Medium: Wake up and record the video. If there is any motion in front of the camera which lasts for more than 5 seconds will be detected. A notification will be sent to the mobile at the same time.
- High: Wake up and record the video. If there is any motion in front of the camera which lasts for more than 1 second will be detected. A notification will be sent to the mobile device at the same time.
Note: In a crowded environment, it is recommended to close or set the device to LOW sensitivity to reduce unwanted notifications and videos.
Memory Card Settings
Click “Memory Card Setting” to check the Micro SD card status including total capacity, used and remaining capacity, or format the memory card.