Home security camera system have become one of the best way to keep your home safe. You can take care of your home without being actually there.
This article applies to the following NGTeco Cameras:
NGTeco Camera Important Note
1. Please make sure the device is connected to the power and your phone is connected with Wi-Fi.
2. Routers: If the router is a dual-band router the device does not support 5GHz network, please select a 2.4GHz network to add the device. You also need to enable the router broadcasting function.
3. Difffferent kind of camera has difffferent valid distance, NG- C400/NG-C500 within 8~15m; NG-C100/NG-C200 within 5~10m; NG-C300 within 5~8m.
4. Wireless Router: Set the encryption method as WPA2-PSK and authorization type as AES or set both as Auto. Please name the Wi-Fi router in English. To achieve better connectivity, please keep the device and router within a certain distance.
5. Check whether the devices connected to the router have achieved the maximum number. If so, please try to turn offff the Wi-Fi connection of some devices.
6. Make sure the router wireless MAC fifiltering function is enabled.
7. Remove the device from the fifilter and make sure that the router is not prohibiting the device from the connection.
8. Make sure the entered Wi-Fi password is correct when adding a new device.
NGTeco Camera Information
Applicable APP：NGTeco Home
How to connect NGTeco Camera?
1. Account Registration
1. Search the NGTeco HOME App in Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the App to your mobile phone.
2. Open the NGTeco HOME App and log in with your account. If you do not have an account, create an account with your phone number or Email ID.
2. Power on the Camera
1. Plug the camera into the power socket using the provided power adapter and USB cable.
2. Wait for a few seconds until you hear the prompt “Wait for Wi-Fi config”.
Note: If you did not hear the prompt, please press and hold the “Reset” button until you hear the prompt “Reset, Camera reboot“.
3. Add the Camera to the NGTeco HOME App
Tap the “+” button on the top right corner of the interface, and then select the “Smart Camera” option and then choose the corresponding model purchased. Choose “Next Step” button on the next interface.
4. Add the Wi-Fi Details
Enter the Wi-Fi name and Password. Then tap the “Confirm” button.
Note: The camera only works on 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks.
5. Scan the QR Code
1. The App screen displays a QR code. Show the QR code towards the camera lens, and the camera will scan the QR code.
2. Once you hear the prompt “Connect router”, tap the “I heard a prompt” button on your mobile, the App will connect the camera.
Note: Please hold the phone about 15 to 20 cm away from the camera.
6. Finish the Setup
Once you see the message “Added successfully” on the mobile app, you can edit the name of camera manually, tap the “Done” button to complete the setup.
Connect to NGTeco camera through LAN cable
Connect your camera to a router with a LAN cable. Power on until you hear a prompt “Connect to Internet“, connect your smart phone to the router WiFi.
1. Tap “+” in the center or upper right corner.
2. Select your camera.
3. Click the upper right corner to change “Net Pairing Mode” to “Cable“.
4. Tap “Next“, the software will search your camera, wait for about 2 minutes.
5. Select device to add.
6. Name your camera, and click “Dnoe“.
NGTeco Camera Functions
The Wi-Fi Camera supports the following functions:
Saves video recording to the local file.
Captures the Playback Video image and save it to the Micro SD Card.
In the device list section, it shows all the devices connected successfully to the App. Click the corresponding device to view the live videos directly.
1. Settings and Management
2. Wi-Fi Signal Strength
3. Audio button
5. View Full Screen
7. Voice Chat
8. Record live view
9. Playback Video
10. Cloud Storage
11. PTZ Controls
12. Motion Detection Alarm
13. View Photo
PTZ control: The camera can be arbitrarily rotated to give you a different perspective. You can move it up and down, or capture any corner you want to view (only a part of camera support).
Motion detection alarm: Abnormal report notification through intelligent detection of an anomaly in the home. You can go out confidently without any security concerns. You can set the alarm level according to the camera’s field to obtain accurate results.