Whether you’re a tech-savvy guru or a complete novice, our comprehensive guide will take you through everything from connecting your Nooie camera to Wi-Fi and sharing access with family members, to setting up recording and detection features with ease.
We’ll even dive into the Nooie interface and address common issues you may encounter along the way.
How To Connect Nooie Camera To Wifi?
1. Before connecting to Nooie Camera, please download the Nooie APP and register your account to log in.
2. Click the Add Device or + icon, then select your Nooie camera.
3. Make sure your Nooie camera is plugged in and within Wi-Fi range. Once the camera is powered on, wait about 15 seconds for the indicator light to flash red .
4. Click Red light flashing, then enter your wifi password and click Next.
Note: Nooie cameras only support 2.4GHz wifi, make sure 2.4G wifi is displayed, if not click Change to switch wifi.
5. Let the Nooie camera scan the displayed QR code from a distance of 4 – 8″. If the camera successfully scans the QR code, you will hear a voice and the light will turn white.
6. Once the Nooie camera has scanned the QR code, click Next > Yes, It’s Steady White and wait for the camera to connect to your wifi.
7. Once the Nooie camera has been successfully connected, name your camera and you are ready to use it.
The Nooie app is the main way to control your Nooie camera and share access with others.
To share camera access, open the Nooie app and go to the Settings section. Then select ‘Share‘ and add the email address of the person you want to share access with.
They will receive an invitation to download the app and access your camera.
Set Up Nooie Camera Recording
Nooie cameras support cloud storage or SD card, cloud storage requires a subscription, with SD card there is no monthly fee for storing recordings.
1. Insert the memory card, please pull out or insert the memory card while the camera is off, otherwise the recording may be damaged.
2. After inserting the memory card, you can see the card information in the Storage > SD Card screen.
The Nooie camera only supports 24-hour recording, it is not possible to set it to record only when an alarm occurs.
How to view Nooie Camera recordings?
In the Live screen, click View Playback to view the recordings on the memory card.
If you have just inserted the card, you will need to wait a few minutes before you can view the video.
Set Up Nooie Camera Detection
The Nooie camera supports Motion Detection and Sound Detection.
- Motion detection: notifications and images are sent to the phone when a moving object is detected.
- Sound Detection: Notifications and images are sent to the phone when unusual sounds are detected.
1. Click Detection and go to Detection Settings, select Motion Detection.
2. Open Motion Detection, select Sensitivity. Now your nooie camera is ready to detect, if you have frequent false alarms, you can set the Detection Zone.
3. Click on Detection Zone, open the Detection Zone and click on EDIT.
Drag the yellow box, select the zone you want to detect, then click Save.
Click on Sound Detection, to open Sound Detection.
Now when the nooie camera detects an unusual sound it will send a notification to your phone.
How To View Alarm Notifications?
In the Cam screen, click on the ‘‘ icon, you can view the alarm message, click on the message to view the recording.
Click on the ‘‘ icon in the top right corner, you can select the type of alarm message.
How To Reset Nooie Camera?
If your Nooie camera is offline, not working, etc., you can try resetting the camera and the reset will solve the software problem. If you need to sell your Nooie camera, reset the camera and clear the data before selling.
Reset Nooie Camera
You can reset Nooie Camera in two ways. After resetting the Nooie camera, the camera will revert to factory settings and you will need to reconnect the camera before it can be reset.
To Reset Nooie Camera via the Nooie App
If your Nooie camera is online, then you can easily reset the camera on the Nooie APP.
In Camera Settings click Reset to Factory Settings, click CONFIRM, then wait for about 2 minutes, the camera will restart, and go offline.
Manually Reset Nooie camera
To reset the Nooie camera, first find the reset button and make sure the camera is connected to power.
- The camera is connected to the power
- Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds, you will hear a beep or “ding dong” to indicate the camera has been successfully reset.
- Now that you have successfully reset the camera, you need to reconnect it.
Nooie 360 Cam reset button next to the power supply.
Nooie Outdoor Cam reset button is next to the memory card.
Nooie Indoor Cam and Nooie Baby Cam reset button next to Speaker.
Nooie interface description
- Add a Nooie camera
- Alarm messages
- customer service
- multi-screen, watch multiple cameras at the same time
- Camera switch
- camera settings
- landscape view
- recording (save to phone)
- Taking photos (save on phone)
- Voice intercom
- Sound switch
- Control rotation
- View recorded video