The Nooie app was developed by Nooie, a company specialising in home security and smart home devices.
It currently only supports Android and iPhone phones and cannot be used on Windows and Mac computers, but you can use Nooie in other ways on your computer.
- Easily pair new devices and enable remote control
- View multiple cameras simultaneously, live or recorded
- Share your camera views with loved ones from anywhere
- Two-way audio communication between the app and device
- Add pre-recorded messages to playback from the device
- Catch up on daily highlights with the Daily Video Summary
- Download and share precious recorded moments with others
- Conveniently schedule and automate select Nooie products
- Always know what’s going in with instant, real-time alerts
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Nooie For PC
Download and Install Bluestacks
The first step in using Bluestacks is to download and install the software on your computer.
Download Nooie APK
Download the Nooie APK so that you can install it directly without having to log in to Google Play.
Bluestacks Once the installation is complete, open Bluestacks and either drag the Nooie APK file into it or click ‘APK’ to install Nooie.
Once the Nooie app is installed, you can use your Nooie camera on your computer just like on your phone.