This manual contains all the contents of X Smart Home, how to add it, how to set up the functions of X Smart Home Doorbell, etc. It is constantly being updated.
X Smart Home APP download
X Smart Home supports Android and iPhone, you can download it from google play or app store.
Login X Smart Home
We recommend that you register an account and log in to use X Smart Home, when you connect to the doorbell you will be bound to your current account and cannot be connected to by other users.
The application also supports local use, click Guest Login to connect to the doorbell.
The doorbell paired by Guest Login can be paired by other users after reset, please note the anti-theft protection.
- Please turn on your mobile phone Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and allow APP all permissions, otherwise you may not be able to connect X Smart Home doorbell, after connecting the doorbell, you can turn off the Bluetooth, and location permissions.
- Please use the doorbell in the environment with good Wi-Fi signal, try not to stick it on the metal door, metal will block the wifi signal.
- Most of X Smart Home doorbells don’t support 5G Wi-Fi, please connect to 2.4G Wifi.
- Before installing the doorbell, please test the doorbell at the location where you want to install it to make sure that it can work properly. Please remove the protective film after installation.
Connect X Smart Home Doorbell to wifi
Before connecting the X Smart Home, please install the batteries, if it is a doorbell with built-in batteries, please take the insulating sheet, the X Smart Home will flash the indicator light when the doorbell is powered on.
1. After X Smart Home doorbell is powered on, open the APP, click ‘Add device’ or ‘+’, select Smart doorbell, then enter your wifi password.
X Smart Home does not support 5G wifi, please choose 2.4G wifi to connect the doorbell.
2. After entering your wifi password, click ‘Device does not support 5g wifi, chinese name and special symbols ‘, then click Next step, then confirm your wifi name and password are correct, click Confirmed. Click Confirmed.
Press and hold the X Smart Home doorbell for ten seconds until hear the prompt “reset succeeded” please click Next after completing the operation.
If the doorbell does not respond and there is no indicator light, please make sure the current doorbell battery is charged.
3. X Smart Home doorbell sends out reset succeeded, click Confirm and then go to Next step, now wait for the doorbell to connect to your wifi, about 30-60 seconds, click Completed to start using the doorbell after successful connection.
X Smart Home Connect Chime
- Plug Chime in power.
- Press and hold the Chime match button for 2 seconds, the indicator light will illuminate to indicate pairing mode.
- Press doorbell button once, 2 devices will pair with each other, after paired successfully, indicator lights off.
- During pairing 2 devices should be as close together as possible.
- Ensure the doorbell is fully charged.
- After pairing, the indicator light will automatically turn off.
- If you don’t ring the doorbell within ten seconds, the chime indicator will automatically turn off.
- If pairing fails or needs to be repeated, please repeat the pairing process.
Once you’ve connected your X Smart Home doorbell, you’ll need to share the device in order for others to use the doorbell at the same time.
1. Enter Device setup, select Sharing device, there are two ways to share the doorbell, Share to account or QR code sharing.
Share to account, enter your X Smart Home email account to share.
QR code sharing
1. Enter the QR code sharing interface, save the displayed QR code, the QR code will expire after 24 hours.
2. Have the person you’re sharing with download X Smart Home, then open the app and tap the + in the top right corner, select Scan, and scan the QR code to connect to the doorbell.
X Smart Home does not support memory card or cloud storage, so if you want to record audio, you can only do so by clicking the ‘‘ icon in the Live screen.
How do I reset my X smart home wireless video doorbell?
Reset: Press and hold the X Smart Home button for 10 seconds until the doorbell beeps “Reset Successful”.
Restore Factory Settings: If the doorbell crashes or there are other factors to restore factory settings, long press the reset button on the back of the doorbell to restore factory settings.
After resetting or restoring the factory settings, you need to reconnect the doorbell.
Low Battery and Charging
When the battery is low, X Smart Home doorbell will send a low battery alert to the APP, please charge the doorbell. The indicator light is red during charging and off when charging is complete.
What to do if X Smart Home Doorbell device cannot be found?
Check whether the Bluetooth of the mobile phone has been turned on, whether the GPS has been turned on, whether the positioning permission has been turned on, and whether the doorbell has been reset successfully
Why doesn’t the X Smart Home app show the wifi name?
After making sure that the phone is connected to WIFI, return to the APP to view the WIFI nickname
What to do if it prompts that the network configuration fails?
1. Check that the WIFI account password is correct.
2. Place the doorbell near the WIFI for network distribution.
3. Check that 5G WIFI is connected, X Smart Home Doorbell only supports 2.4G WIFI.
4. Check that MAC filtering is enabled on the router.
5. Try connecting to the mobile hotspot, if it works with hotspot wifi then please try restarting your router and reconnecting.
Prompts “has been bound” when connecting X Smart Home Doorbell?
“Device binding failed. Please unbind and try again”.
This means that the X Smart Home Doorbell has been connected to another account and has not been deleted, if this is your first time using the Doorbell, please contact your seller.
If you have used it before, please log in the account you connected the Doorbell to, and then delete the device.
What batteries does the X smart home wireless video doorbell?
X Smart Home Doorbell supports AAA Alkaline Dry Battery(AA LR6 1.5V), if you use other batteries, it may cause the doorbell’s battery life shortened and other problems.
How does the X smart home wireless video doorbell work?
X Smart Home Doorbell can’t view live video manually, only when it is triggered to work.
When someone presses the doorbell, the mobile phone which has been bundled with X Smart Home Doorbell will receive a push notification from the app, which allows you to make a video call to the visitor.
Doorbell is able to detect changes in movement within the detection range of the infrared sensor and take a photo to push to the tethered mobile phone.
(Note: This function is only available in the Enhanced model, not supported by the mini doorbell).