If you are using an X Smart Home doorbell, you may encounter some common issues. In this article, we will provide a detailed description of common problems with X Smart Home doorbells and provide solutions. Whether it’s a WiFi signal issue, a password error, or hardware failure, we will provide useful information to help you troubleshoot and resolve any issues with your X Smart Home doorbell.
Why is X Smart Home not receiving notifications?
- Check that the X Smart Home APP has notification permission enabled. You can check the method of enabling the push permission of each mobile phone on my interface. If the APP is in the background, check that the background operation permission is enabled.
- Check that the relevant notification settings are turned on and that push messages are filtered;
- Sign in to the account again;
- If none of the above methods work, we recommend that you reinstall the latest version of the APP and update your mobile phone system to the latest version.
Why doesn’t Chime ring after I press the doorbell?
Check that the X Smart Home doorbell and chime are normally switched on and successfully paired. If they are switched on and paired successfully, move the Chime close to the doorbell and try again.
The doorbell and chime are paired via RF 433MHz radio frequency and the transmission distance will be affected by obstacles between them.
Why are there no pictures in the notifications?
Network problems will cause the photo upload to fail. It is recommended to check the network and try again. If the location of the doorbell is not good, you can use a Wi-Fi repeater to boost the network signal.
Why does the X Smart Home doorbell run out of battery quickly?
- Check that you are using AAA alkaline dry batteries (AA LR6 1.5V).
If you use other batteries (such as “”carbon batteries””), it may cause problems such as shortening the battery life of the X Smart Home doorbell.
- Set the “Infrared fill light” status and “LED light” of the doorbell. Always turning on the infrared supplement light will shorten the life of the doorbell, it is recommended to set to “‘automatic'” or “‘always off'” according to the corridor environment.
- If there is a device with human body detection function, set human body motion detection. Human body motion detection is frequently triggered and the doorbell frequently starts to take pictures, resulting in reduced battery life. It is recommended to change the relevant settings according to the corridor environment and needs.
How can X Smart Home doorbell be used by more than one person?
Supports multi-person use. You can share the device in the APP settings and share it with family members as prompted by the APP.
Please refer to the user manual for detailed instructions
Why can’t I use X Smart Home Doorbell after changing the wifi name?
After changing the WiFi, you will need to reconnect the X Smart Home doorbell to the internet, click the “+” in the top right corner of the app’s home page and follow the phone’s instructions to add the doorbell again.