You can check here for frequently asked questions about CamHiPro Camera, such as camera offline, resetting the camera, etc.
CamHi APP automatically deleted the camera?
Over the last few days people have been reporting that when the CamHi app is closed, the camera is automatically deleted.
However, after my testing, this problem has not occurred, so I cannot offer a solution, but you can try following these guidelines to troubleshoot the problem.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app, Camhi now requires an account login to use it.
- Try CamHi or CamHiPro App, both of which can connect to the camera
- If none of the above resolves the problem, this may be an app bug and we recommend consulting your camera seller or contacting the Camhi developer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the interface of the CamHi App has changed significantly, we will be updating the user guide shortly and will be adding more detailed instructions on how to use it, such as web settings or onvif.
How do I connect my CamHiPro Camera to my phone?
You need to download the CamHiPro APP before you can add a camera.
Click on this to view the user manual
Why is my CamHiPro Camera offline?
Check if the network works well, maybe the camera location is too far from the router, move to a closer place and try.
If the network and power supply are normal, reset CamHiPro camera. If you still cannot view after resetting, please delete the device and add the camera again and try again.
How do I reset my CamHiPro Camera?
Connect camera to power adapter, press and hold camera reset button for 20 seconds, it will reset and restart in 1 min, the reset button is on the cable with a cover.
How to connect CamHiPro camera to a NEW WIFI
- Reset camera
- Delete the camera from Camhipro device list
- Setup the camera as a new one
Why no one is there but the alarm is sounding?
- Please try to adjust the camera position or direction, make the camera further from the monitor area.
- Some objects (Fly, Leaves, Dust) trigger the motion sensor, please reduce the motion sensitivity, and adjust the monitor area to avoid the false alarm area.
Why CamHipro camera alarms are too frequent?
Please reduce the motion sensitivity, adjust the monitor area, setup schedule alarm time in advanced setting
Why can’t I get alarm pushes from CamHipro?
Enable notification of the Camhipro app in the mobile settings.
No alarm video recorded
Please insert the micro SD card, make sure the sd card is readable in sd card setting page (you can see the memory size)
Why does the CamHipro camera keep rebooting or dying?
Please check if your SD card is installed correctly, or replace with another brand new memory card (Class 10) and go through the whole set up again.
Why I can not find recorded video on my play back?
Setup the correct time zone for your device
Select your Time Zone, and enable Daylight Saving Time, then Click Saving Time Zone for Device
forgot password how to reset
If anyone ever gets someone to reply back to them or a fox come back and please let us know
The app is a real desaster. No support, no logic behind it just real sh … for so much money.