This article contains all the contents of CamHi, multiple ways to add, settings of CamHi camera functions, how to use the computer, and will be continuously updated.
We recommend using the CamHiPro APP.
Download CamHi APP
Download The “Camhi” App From The Apple App Store Or From The Google Play Store.
Connect CamHi Camera To Wifi
There are several ways to connect to your CamHi camera.
Most CamHi cameras do not support Sonic Connection, it is recommended that you use AP mode to connect to the camera.
1. Connect the CamHi camera to the power supply, and then wait for the camera to start.
2. Open CamHi APP, click Add Camera, select Wireless Installation, and then enter your wifi password.
CamHi camera only supports 2.4Ghz wifi, make sure your phone is connected to 2.4Ghz wifi.
3. Enter your wifi password and click Apply, then click YES, the phone will sound, then wait for the camera to connect.
The Sonic Connection can only be used if the CamHi camera beeps.
If there is no beeps, please reset the camera, or your camera does not support
AP mode connection
Before connecting the CamHi camera, connect the camera to the power supply and wait 30 seconds for the camera to start.
1. Connect the camera’s hotspot wifi, then open the CamHi app, click Add Camera, select Search camera from LAN.
CamHi hotspot wifi name: IPCAM-XXXXX, wifi password is: 01234567
2. Click the searched camera, please do not change the User Name and Password, this is the default, and then click Done.
Now you can start using CamHi camera, if you need to watch the camera remotely, please continue to do so.
3. The first time you use CamHi camera, you will be asked to change the password before you can use it, click Yes to set a camera password, the password requires 8 digits, case and numbers, click Apply to save after setting.
After changing the password, click on the Settings icon and select Wi-Fi Setting.
4. Click Wi-Fi manager, select your wifi, and then enter your wifi password.
5. Enter your wifi password and click Apply, then wait for the CamHi camera to connect to your wifi, about 30-60 seconds or so.
If it shows offline, then you may have entered the wrong wifi password, please reset the camera and reconnect.
Network cable connection
1. Connect the CamHi camera to power, and then connect the camera and router with a network cable.
2. Open CamHi APP, click Add Camera, select search camera from LAN, and then click the searched camera.
If the camera is not searched, please make sure the phone and the camera are connected to the same router.
3. Please click Done directly, do not change the User Name and Password.
After successfully connecting to the camera, you need to change the password to use the camera, the password needs 8 digits, case and numbers.
Sharing CamHi cameras allows multiple people or multiple phones to use the camera at the same time.
1. If you are in the same network with the camera, you can click Search camera from LAN to search and add camera.
2. or directly enter the camera’s UID, username and password, UID format: XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX, username is: admin, password is the password you set.
CamHi Recording setting
The CamHi camera requires a memory card to be inserted in order to use the recording function, please insert the memory card when the camera is switched off, otherwise the memory card may not be detected.
1. Insert the memory card, then check if the memory card is recognized in the SD card setting, if it shows abnormal, please Format SD Card.
2. The CamHiPro camera is activated for continuous recording by default, you can set it in Recording Schedule.
Alarm recording settings
When alarm recording is activated, the camera will record when the CamHi camera detects movement of an object.
Enter Action with Alarm, open Alarm SD REC.
View or download recordings
Enter the Video interface, select the CamHi camera you want to view, and then you can view or download the video from the memory card here.
- Recordings: You can view each video file individually or download the video to your phone
- Time playback: View recordings continuously.
Motion detection settings
Go to alarm settings, turn on motion detection, you can drag to draw the screen area in response to motion detection.
If you need alarm notifications, you need to turn on alarm notifications in Action with alarm. You can send alerts to your email.