How do I connect my CloudEdge Camera?
Connecting the CloudEdge camera is easy, you just need to follow the app instructions to connect.
Or you can check out this guide that describes in detail how to use the CloudEdge camera.
Why is my CloudEdge Camera offline?
Check whether the CloudEdge Camera is in the energized state and observe whether the working light of the equipment lights up normally.
Check whether the Wi-Fi network is good and restart the router.
If the location of the CloudEdge Camera according to the router is far away, resulting in the inability to obtain a good Wi-Fi signal, it is recommended to move the router to a closer location, or add a WiFi amplifier to enhance the home Wi-Fi performance.Remove the camera from your CloudEdge account. Reset the device,and then re-add it.
Check that the CloudEdge Camera firmware and applications are up to date.
How do I reset my CloudEdge Camera?
Hold the RESET button on your CloudEdge camera for 4-5 seconds,Wait for a flashing RED indicator light.
Update router or Wi-Fi password?
Delete the camera from your CloudEdge account. After resetting the CloudEdge camera, use the new Wi-Fi and password to add it again.
Why can’t CloudEdge play historical videos?
- Check the status of the SD card in “Settings” to ensure that the SD card has been successfully recognized.
- Reinsert the SD card.
- In the application, format the SD card.
- Try another new SD card.
Why does the CloudEdge Camera not recognize the SD card?
There are several possible causes for SD Card Not Detected on CloudEdge camera. You can follow the guide below to solve the problem.
- Restart the camera. Sometimes, simply turning off the power and then turning it back on again can resolve the issue.
- Make sure the SD card is properly inserted. If the SD card is not properly inserted, remove and reinsert it.
- Try using a different memory card. It’s possible that the current memory card you are using is not compatible with the CloudEdge camera, so try using a different memory card.
- Format and test the SD card. If your memory card has been used in other devices, consider formatting it to the FAT32 format on a computer and testing it for read and write capabilities. Then insert it into the CloudEdge camera.
TF card can’t be identified when the internet environment is not good.
If the issue persists after trying these methods, the camera itself may be faulty. Consider contacting your camera seller for further assistance.
How to Choose Micro SD Card for CloudEdge Cameras?
CloudEdge cameras support the following memory cards.
Recommended: Samsung Pro Endurance
|Capacity||8GB – 128 GB is suggested|
|Read and Write Speed||Class 10 or higher/ ≥26Mbps|
Why is the battery life of my CloudEdge Camera poor?
Please check whether the alarm is too frequent, because the working time of the CloudEdge Camera deter-mines the battery life, in the long working time, the more frequently the PlR, the faster the battery will be consumed. It is recommended to reduce the motion detection sensitivity of the CloudEdge Camera appropriately, and set alarm interval and alarm time plan (note: outdoor air conditioning equipment, moving vehicles and passing pedestrians will often give alarm). Please adjust the Angle of the CloudEdge Camera to avoid these objects.
In cold weather, the battery capacity decreases, which also affects the durability of the CloudEdge Camera.
The phone cannot receive the alarm push?
- Turn on all the push permissions of the “CloudEdge’
- application in the system settings of your mobile phone.
- Make sure that the device’s motion detection function is successfully turned on.
- Restart the phone, and clear the cache on Android phones.
- Check whether the network is good.
How to judge whether the charging is successful?
The device’s charging indicator light is red, which means it is charging. A blue light means that charging is complete. It will take approximately 10 hours or more to fully charge.
What should I do if the charge fails?
- Determine whether the power adapter is good, try another one.
- Determine whether the USB charging cable is good, try another one.
- The charging indicator may be defective, please check the charging condition in the phone APP.
- Determine whether the charging port of the device is not in good contact with the USB charging cable.
- The device has a low temperature charging protection module, please don’t charge the device at low temperatures.