- Motion Sensor
- Light Sensor
- 6 Hidden Infrared Lights
- Wide-angle Lens
- Doorbell / Reset Button
- Indicator Light
- Restart Button
- Micro USB Port For Battery Charging
- AC 8V~24C Power Interface
- Battery Door
Indicator light flashing RED
The device is reconnecting to the Wifi network. Please wait.
Indicator light flashing RED and BLUE alternately
Low battery. Please recharge your batteries.
In the box
5 Mounting Screws
Security Screw :2 Hardwire Screws
1. Remove the battery tab.
2. Insert 18650 batteries positive end facing up, as shown on the device.
3. Fully charge batteries by connecting your device to a USB charger using a Micro USB cable. It takes about 14 hours for batteries to fully charge.
WARNING: Lots of events
If your device is capturing an excessive number of events every day, you might need to recharge your battery sooner. Plus, the battery is also drained each time you use the Live View to look or speak through your doorbell. To prevent excessive events, you can adjust your motion settings to a lower sensitivity.
Connect the wires (optional)
Connect the wires coming out of your wall to the screws on the back of your doorbell. Either wire can connect to either screw. The order doesn’t matter.
Set up your Video Doorbell
Before You Start
- Download and install Aiwit App.
Scan the QR code below or search for Aiwit on the Apple App Store or Google Play. Download and install the app.
- Create an Aiwit account.
Set up your device in the Aiwit app.
To pair your device, follow the steps below and in-app instructions.
- Open Aiwit App and log in to your account.
- To add your camera, select the + icon.
- Select Video Doorbell.
- Press and hold the Doorbell Button until the red light is flashing, tap Next, then tap Yes.
- Enter your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and the Wi-Fi password, then tap Next (5GHz is not supported).
- Use your device camera to scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Confirm once the Wi-Fi setup has finished.
Install your Video Doorbell
Mark drill holes and use a bit to drill holes in your wall. Insert anchors and secure your doorbell with a security screw and mounting screws.
Frequently asked questions
Where are my videos saved?
We provide cyclic cloud storage for you.
How to RESET the doorbell
Press and hold the Doorbell Button for 8 seconds. Then follow the in-app instructions to finish your Wi-Fi setup.
How to share the device with my family
Open the Aiwit app. From the home page, tap the Share icon. Tap Share via Email or Share via QR Code. You can share the device with up to 8 users.
Share via Email:
The new user has to download the Aiwit app and create an account with the same email address which the device owner has shared with. Log in to the account and you’ll see the shared device.
Share via QR Code:
1. Open the Aiwit App on a new user’s smartphone.
2. From the home page, tap +.
3. Tap QR Code Sharing, then scan the QR code the device owner generated before.
4. You will see Share successful, then tap Confirm.
How many users can view the video at the same time?
Up to 3 users may view the video feed, but only 1 user can use the direct intercom. Both iOS and Android are compatible.
Why is my Wi-Fi signal poor on my device?
Your device may be too far away from your wireless router or you may have some obstructions in between that reduce signal strength. You might try repositioning your router or getting a signal extender/repeater for your wireless router.
Is 5GHz Wi-Fi supported?
No. Only 2.4GHz Wi-Fi is supported.
How to adjust Motion Detection Sensitivity
From the home page, tap the Motion Detection icon.
Motion Detection Sensitivity
• Fast: Records and notifies you about every motion. Shortest battery life.
• Medium: Records and notifies you about motion less often. Standard battery life.
• Slow: Records and notifies you about motion even less often. Maximum battery life.
How to enable Notifications on my phone
To do this, you need to give permission for the Aiwit app to access to your microphone and enable notifications. Follow these steps to enable notifications.
1. Open Settings. Go to Aiwit app permissions and select Notifications.
2. Make sure all switches are on.
Set up your Wireless Chime (Optional)
Connect the video doorbell to the doorbell chime, and get instant alert in your home when someone rings the doorbell.
The chime plugs into any wall outlet, you can place it anywhere in the home.
The video doorbell is only compatible with our wireless chime, and not compatible with traditional doorbell chimes.
The wireless chime is optional. If it is not installed, doorbell notifications will still go directly to the Aiwit app.
Set up your chime with the video doorbell.
Before the setup process, be sure your video doorbell has connected to your phone and plug in your chime.
Press the Connect Button.
Press the Doorbell Button to pair your doorbell to the chime.
Press the Tune Button to cycle through 38 different tunes and select a tune.
Press the Doorbell Button again to make sure it’s the tune you selected.