This manual contains all the contents of eufy Security, how to add it, how to set up the functions of eufy Security cameras, etc. It is constantly being updated.
The following guide uses Indoor Can as demo, other eufy Security cameras are similar, you can refer to it.
Connect eufy Security camera
How to connect eufy Security camera to wifi?
1. Click Add Device, select Indoor Cam, select the ‘Home’ you want to bind and go to the next step.
2. Connect the Indoor Cam to power, wait until the LED turns solid blue.
3. Scan the QR code on the camera, you can find the QR code at the bottom of the camera.
4. Hold the “SETUP” button on the back of Indoor Cam for 2 seconds until you hear a been. The status LED will turn to flashing blue.
5. Select your wifi and enter your wifi password, then go to the next step. (Indoor Can only supports 2.4G wifi)
Note: The phone needs to activate Bluetooth to connect to the camera.
6. Wait for the camera to connect to your wifi, about 30 seconds or so.
After successful connection, follow the APP instructions to set up the camera can begin to use the camera.
You can share eufy Security camera to your family or friends.
In order to receive a sharing invitation, please ask your family and friends to install the EufySecurity app and register a new account.
1. Click Share Device > Invite > Select the permissions granted to the new user.
Admin: Access to view devices and change their settings
Guest: Access to view devices
2. Select the device you want to share, then enter the email address you want to share. Your friends or family will receive the sharing information after you finish.
eufy Security camera needs to insert the memory card to record.
Insert the memory card into the eufy Security camera, then open the APP, the APP will prompt the need to format, click format, and then wait for the format to complete.
Motion Detection Recording
Motion Detection Recording can save memory card storage space.
You just need to turn on Motion Detection, when motion is detected, the camera will record.
Click ‘Video Settings’ > Continuous Recording, start Continuous Recording.
After you enable this function, your camera will record continuously according to the set schedule. All video will be recorded in 1080p so that your microSD card can store more.
View memory card video
Click PLAYBACK to view the recorded video on the memory card, slide the time bar to view the video.
Light blue: No recording
Yellow: Detection Recording
Blue: Continuous recording
Motion Detection Settings
In the Settings screen > Motion Detection > Turn on Motion Detection.
After starting Motion Detection, it will start the detection recording, and the camera will automatically record when motion is detected.