Why ZUMIMALL camera can not connect to the network？
- Check WiFi name and password (password cannot contain special symbols).
- Make sure WiFi is 2.4GHz, 5GHz is not supported.
- Please make sure the camera and mobile phone are in the same WiFi environment when connecting, and add the camera near the router.
How to change the network of ZUMIMALL camera？
- Remove camera from ZUMIMALL APP.
- Long press the reset button to restore factory settings.
How to reset the ZUMIMALL camera?
- Long press the reset button until you hear the sound of “Boogu”.
- Wait for the camera status indicator to flash red slowly.
Why is my ZUMIMALL Camera offline?
- Check whether the device is in sufficient state, and observe whether the camera status indicator lights up normally.
- Check whether the WiFi network is good, restart the router.
- If the camera is installed far away from the router and cannot obtain a good WiFi signal, it is recommended to move the router to a closer place or install a WiFi signal extender to increase the WiFi strength.
- Delete the camera from the ZUMIMALL account, reset the device and add it again.
- Check if the device version and ZUMIMALL APP are the latest version.
Why can’t the ZUMIMALL camera be charged?
- Charge at least 8~10 hours with a 5V/2A adapter.
- Ensure that the charging cable and power adapter can be used normally.
- The red light of the charging indicator is always on, indicating that it is charging, and the indicator turns blue when it is fully charged.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras frequently received alarm information?
- Reduce the sensitivity of motion detection alarm.
- Check whether there is any object within the detection range of the camera to interfere with triggering the PIR sensor.
- Turn on “Alarm only when people appear”, and use the humanoid algorithm to filter false positives.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras some people pass by without calling the police？
- Ensure that the network is in good condition, and the WiFi signal value cannot be lower than 70%.
- Ensure that motion detection is turned on and increase the sensitivity of the camera.
- Make sure the motion occurs within the detection range of the PIR.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras no alarm video recording？
- Make sure the camera is triggered.
- Ensure that the Micro SD card is inserted correctly and recognized successfully, or subscribe to cloud services.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras no alarm push？
- Open the phone settings, click the notification, find the “ZUMIMALL” APP, and open the permission notification.
- Open the “ZUMIMALL” APP, in the “Settings” interface, enable the alarm push.
- In the “My” interface, enter the settings and turn on the push sound.
- Ensure that the motion detection function of the device is successfully turned on.
- Restart the phone, try to clear the cache on the Android phone.
- Check whether the network is good.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras unable to play local history playback？
- Check the status of the Micro SD card in “Settings” to ensure that the Micro SD card has been successfully recognized.
- Reinsert the Micro SD card.
- Format the Micro SD card in the APP.
- Use a new Micro SD card.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras unable to play cloud playback？
- Make sure the cloud service function is enabled.
- Open cloud storage button in cloud service interface.
Short battery life
- Reduce the sensitivity of camera motion detection and reduce the number of camera triggers.
- Reduce the number of two-way intercoms and watch the live broadcast.
- Set the alarm interval and alarm time plan.
- Check whether there are objects that interfere and trigger the PIR sensor within the field of view of the device.
- In cold weather, the battery capacity will be reduced, which will affect the battery life of the device.
ZUMIMALL APP crashes
- Re-download the latest version of ZUMIMALL APP.
- The version of the mobil
Unable to register an account
- Ensure that ZUMIMALL APP has access to mobile cellular data and wireless LAN.
- Enter an unregistered account and make sure the format of the registered account is correct.
- The accounts you and your friends have registered must be in the same country.
- For example, UK users cannot share with US users.
No sound is heard when the device is talking
- Open the speaker button on the APP.
- Adjust the intercom volume in the settings.
- Turn on the phone media volume.
- Release the intercom button and listen to the other party.
Noise during two-way intercom
- If the distance between the camera and the mobile phone is too close (1~2 meters), there will be whistling, which is a normal phenomenon.
- It is recommended to keep a certain distance between the camera and the mobile phone during the intercom.
Live video is blurry
- Check the lens for dust and wipe it clean.
- Try switching between different resolutions.
- Re-add camera after reset.
The live broadcast at night has white spots
- When the light source is directly on the lens, there will be white spots on the screen.
- It is recommended not to point the lens at a strong light source.