Why ZUMIMALL camera can not connect to the network？
- Check WiFi name and password (password cannot contain special symbols).
- Make sure WiFi is 2.4GHz, 5GHz is not supported.
- Please make sure the camera and mobile phone are in the same WiFi environment when connecting, and add the camera near the router.
How to change the network of ZUMIMALL camera？
- Remove camera from ZUMIMALL APP.
- Long press the reset button to restore factory settings.
How to reset the ZUMIMALL camera?
- Long press the reset button until you hear the sound of “Boogu”.
- Wait for the camera status indicator to flash red slowly.
Why is my ZUMIMALL Camera offline?
- Check whether the device is in sufficient state, and observe whether the camera status indicator lights up normally.
- Check whether the WiFi network is good, restart the router.
- If the camera is installed far away from the router and cannot obtain a good WiFi signal, it is recommended to move the router to a closer place or install a WiFi signal extender to increase the WiFi strength.
- Delete the camera from the ZUMIMALL account, reset the device and add it again.
- Check if the device version and ZUMIMALL APP are the latest version.
Why can’t the ZUMIMALL camera be charged?
- Charge at least 8~10 hours with a 5V/2A adapter.
- Ensure that the charging cable and power adapter can be used normally.
- The red light of the charging indicator is always on, indicating that it is charging, and the indicator turns blue when it is fully charged.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras frequently received alarm information?
- Reduce the sensitivity of motion detection alarm.
- Check whether there is any object within the detection range of the camera to interfere with triggering the PIR sensor.
- Turn on “Alarm only when people appear”, and use the humanoid algorithm to filter false positives.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras some people pass by without calling the police？
- Ensure that the network is in good condition, and the WiFi signal value cannot be lower than 70%.
- Ensure that motion detection is turned on and increase the sensitivity of the camera.
- Make sure the motion occurs within the detection range of the PIR.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras no alarm video recording？
- Make sure the camera is triggered.
- Ensure that the Micro SD card is inserted correctly and recognized successfully, or subscribe to cloud services.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras no alarm push？
- Open the phone settings, click the notification, find the “ZUMIMALL” APP, and open the permission notification.
- Open the “ZUMIMALL” APP, in the “Settings” interface, enable the alarm push.
- In the “My” interface, enter the settings and turn on the push sound.
- Ensure that the motion detection function of the device is successfully turned on.
- Restart the phone, try to clear the cache on the Android phone.
- Check whether the network is good.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras unable to play local history playback？
- Check the status of the Micro SD card in “Settings” to ensure that the Micro SD card has been successfully recognized.
- Reinsert the Micro SD card.
- Format the Micro SD card in the APP.
- Use a new Micro SD card.
Why do ZUMIMALL cameras unable to play cloud playback？
- Make sure the cloud service function is enabled.
- Open cloud storage button in cloud service interface.
Short battery life
- Reduce the sensitivity of camera motion detection and reduce the number of camera triggers.
- Reduce the number of two-way intercoms and watch the live broadcast.
- Set the alarm interval and alarm time plan.
- Check whether there are objects that interfere and trigger the PIR sensor within the field of view of the device.
- In cold weather, the battery capacity will be reduced, which will affect the battery life of the device.
ZUMIMALL APP crashes
- Re-download the latest version of ZUMIMALL APP.
- The version of the mobil
Unable to register an account
- Ensure that ZUMIMALL APP has access to mobile cellular data and wireless LAN.
- Enter an unregistered account and make sure the format of the registered account is correct.
- The accounts you and your friends have registered must be in the same country.
- For example, UK users cannot share with US users.
No sound is heard when the device is talking
- Open the speaker button on the APP.
- Adjust the intercom volume in the settings.
- Turn on the phone media volume.
- Release the intercom button and listen to the other party.
Noise during two-way intercom
- If the distance between the camera and the mobile phone is too close (1~2 meters), there will be whistling, which is a normal phenomenon.
- It is recommended to keep a certain distance between the camera and the mobile phone during the intercom.
Live video is blurry
- Check the lens for dust and wipe it clean.
- Try switching between different resolutions.
- Re-add camera after reset.
The live broadcast at night has white spots
- When the light source is directly on the lens, there will be white spots on the screen.
- It is recommended not to point the lens at a strong light source.
I have a Zumimall security camera that appears to be connected to my WiFi because he has a solid blue light. However I can’t connect it to my phone app.
please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
we will help you to solve it
I deleted cam off my account and lost history how do I retrieve my history back
How do I make the outside camera stay off at night?
It constantly stays on attracting bugs to my door and telling everyone where my camera is.
I’d prefer if the camera stayed off and relay on black&white mode.
While I got it to stay in black&white the light still stays on. I tried using the app to manually turn it off but it just turns back on again. It’s irritating
Pls close the White Light Warning by following Steps.
1.Click Alarm Management
2.Click “Audio warning and strobe light”
3. Close ” Audio warning and strobe light”
Pls close choose “Black and White Night Vision” by following steps
1.Click” Image Settings”
2.Full Color Mode
3.Choose ” Black and White Night Vision”
And if you have other question, pls contact us by email@example.com
i have bought 4 zumimal cameras. The first one connected to my phone perfectly. The rest of them are not doing the same. I have thrown my boxes away because i thought i had some good cameras but no. How can I return my cameras for new ones?
My phone updated the cameras quit and will not reconnect to my network. This is the second camera I have had and both will be in the trash. I will try ring maybe it will be more reliable.
I have a samsung S22 cell phone and found out i can use a SD 128 memory card my cell. is there and APP i can modify my phone to work for this security camera unit.
My zumimall Camara will not connect to wifi it’s was on for two years and just shut off and will jot connect again my wifi is fine and all connected
My Zumimall wired security camera won’t turn on. I have removed it from the outside and brought it to the area next to the router. I can not get the red light to activate after pressing the reset button for long periods. I have a good power supply and I have reset the router. I deleted the app from my phone, reinstalled it, and reconnected the camera. It still won’t turn the red light on. It seems it is not receiving any power. I have checked the power cord and it is in perfect condition as is the plug.
Any suggestions as to what I should do next would be appreciated.