This article contains everything you need to know about using NiView wifi camera and 4G NiView cameras, the different ways to add them, setting up NiView camera features and more, and will be updated regularly.
NIVIEW APP Download
Download the APP NIVIEW from App Store(IOS devices) Or Google Play(Android device).
Register for a NIVIEW account and log in,For better user experience and device camera, we suggest that first time user choose verification code mode to register, use email to register your account b APP and set the password for your confidentialitv. Account and password to log in.
Connect NIVIEW Camera
NIVIEW Camera has wifi and 4G version, if you don’t know which one your camera is, please check your package or check the camera, the one without SIM card port is for wifi connection.
Connect Wifi Camera
1. Press and hold the Power button to start the NIVIEW camera, it is recommended to connect it to a power source to fully charge it for the first time.
2. Click ‘+’, select Wi-Fi.
3. Make sure the NIVIEW camera is currently waiting to be connected, the indicator light will flash red and blue alternately, then click To connect.
If the indicator does not flash alternately between red and blue, check that the camera is switched on, then reset the camera by pressing the Reset button for 5 seconds.
4. Input your wifi password, NIVIEW camera doesn’t support 5G wifi, please make sure the current wifi is 2.4g, make sure your wifi name and password are correct, then click Next.
5. Click the QR code icon, then a QR code will appear, give this QR code to the NIVIEW camera to scan, the distance is about 9-11 in, after successful scanning there will be ‘Heard the device prompt’ voice prompt.
6. Click ‘Heard the device prompt’ and wait for the camera to connect to wifi, it will take about 1 minute, please be patient.
Connect 4G Camera
1. Press and hold the Power button to start the NIVIEW 4G camera, it is recommended to connect it to a power source to fully charge it for the first time.
2. Click ‘+’, select 4G
3. Make sure the NIVIEW 4G camera is currently waiting to be connected, the indicator light will flash red and blue alternately, then click To connect.
SIM card indicator:
|Yellow light on
|The card is inserted correctly.
|Green light on
|Network is connected.
|Blue light off, Red light flashes Fast
|SIM card is read error
|Blue light off, Red light flashes Slowly
|SIM card recognised, Cell data error.
4. Scan the QR code on the back of the camera to connect to NIVIEW camera.
Once you have connected your NIVIEW camera, you can share the camera with your family so that they can use the camera together.
Download and register NIVIEW account, then you click enter their account to share with them,.