This article contains all the contents of Ubell, how to add Ubell camera, settings of Ubell camera functions, and will be continuously updated.
Ubell APP Download
Ubell supports Android and iPhone, you can download it from google play or app store.
Register account and login
You need to register for an Ubell account to connect to the camera, register and login to Ubell
Connect Ubell Camera
Please charge Ubell camera about 10-12 hours by plugging it into a power source using the provided USB cable. After connecting the camera with App, the App will indicate the battery status.
Turn on Ubell camera
Turn on the Ubell camera switch and wait for the camera to start (about 30 seconds)
ADD Ubell Camera
Please connect your phone to the 2.4Ghz wifi firstly before you pair the Ubell camera, make sure your router password in mind before you start the pairing process.
1. Click “Add a device” and then choose “Setup device”, click “Yes”, when you hear the following voice “ The camera is now ready to begin pairing”.
2. Input the CORRECT WiFi password of your router, if you input a wrong password you will not be able to connect it successfully. Click the eye icon to double confirm the password you entered correct
3. Enter into the “search device” page, make sure to turn up you phone’s volume to the Maximum, you will hear the following voice: “Pairing Information Received”.
4. You have connected the device to the App successfully.
Now you can setup a password to log in, which could protect your privacy. The camera password should be more than 8 characters in length including numbers and letters.
5. Congratulations! Now you can live view the Ubell camera on your phone anytime and anywhere.
1. After you finish the connection with the App, click and choose “Share QR code” .
2. Other users need to download the App first, and then scan the below QR code.
1.Your camera password can be seen by the invited users, but they can not modify it.
2.The invited users can change all the camera settings, so the camera will work as per the last change made on the settings among all users.
3.If your camera does not work as you set before, please check the settings from the invited users’ device.
- Silence: You could choose to mute all incoming notification or call in, all motion triggered videos will be saved properly to cloud storage or Micro sd card.
- Notification: Camera will receive notification and banner.
- Call in: Camera will receive call in sound and banners the same time with a “ Dingdong” sound.
You can play back all cloud videos here. Cloud video length is 8 seconds defaulted and 20 free video clips per day. The oldest footages will be overwritten by the newest one day by day.
Micro sd card Video playback
Please find the orange color for the video event and use two fingers to zoom out the timeline and then put the line to the head of the orange color and wait for the playback
Ubell App interface description
1. click ,you could live viewing videos.
Please keep the Cloud Storage turned on to ensure the camera’s time kept synchronized with your phone’s time.
SD Card Setting
1. Please turn on the cloud storage so that you can sync the camera time with your phone.
2. Please format the micro sd card before you installed it.The camera doesn’t support plug and play.So please make sure to power off the camera and then install your card.
You can choose Normal Rotate,Mirror or Mirror and rotate depends on your hardware installation way. The default is Normal.
You can choose to set it as Normal, back light compensation, night IR, High light compensation or Dynamic according to your actual light environment of installation place.
PIR Detection Setting
You can set the PIR sensitivity as Disabled,Low,Medium and High.
1. When you set the PIR as Disabled, you will not record and receive any motion triggered events.
2. It is recommended to set the PIR Detection to High so that you could capture as more as a motion triggered from the beginning part of the event.
3. Try to capture more the beginning of the triggered event, please adjust your camera angle a bit closer to your aimed spot.
Dormancy Time Setting
1. This is the time you could set for the video length recorded to micro sd card.
2. Not dormant: If you choose this option, you will not allow the camera enter into standby mode, the camera will keep recording all the time until battery drains out. ( 60 seconds per file)
LED Lamp Setting
When you choose Enable, the Blue LED will light up to indicate when you operate the camera as it should be.When you choose Disabled, the Blue LED will not light up to indicate the operations or trigger motions.It is recommended to set it as the default
Power frequency Setting
Please choose 60 or 50HZ according to your local frequency, It’s defaulted to 60HZ for united states users.
Ubell Camera Name and Password
You can set a desired name for your camera and set the password to protect your camera’s privacy.
Click “Check for update” to update the app to the newest version.
The newest version app will fix some bugs of the software we encountered.
Videos can be saved in Cloud Storage
The videos of PIR activity
You could save 20 videos of PIR activities per day in cloud storage, which can be saved for 7 days and then will be overwritten.
Videos can be saved in the SD card
1. The videos of PIR activity
2. The videos of live viewing You could playback these videos on the timeline in the App and format the SD card in the App.
Videos can be saved on the mobile phone album
1. The videos of REC mode
2. The screenshot You need to delete the videos of REC mode and the screenshots from your phone’s album.
Why do I fail to connect the Ubell camera to the App by sound wave?
1. Please reset the camera by the pin included.
2. Please make sure the camera is powered on and there will be voice prompts that indicates it.
3. Make sure the distance between your mobile phone and the device is no more than 30cm. And your mobile, camera and router are in the same room.
4. Adjust your phone volume to maximum.
5. Double check your WiFi password and make sure it is correct.
When In-App setup is done, why I could not see the live streams on my mobile?
First, check in App to confirm the wifi signal is strong enough. If not,we would suggest adding wifi extender in between.
Why I cannot receive any alarm after I finished connecting the camera with the Ubell App ?
1. Click the ’Set icon‘in App to confirm you have chose ”Notification” under the ”Push mode”.
2. Check your mobile settings to allow the notification.