After connecting Yi IoT camera to Alexa and Google Home, you can view the camera on Echo Show and Google Home screen. This way, you can monitor the situation at home at any time, feeling safer and more reassured.
Connecting YI IOT cameras to amazon alexa
1. Open the YI IoT app, click Smart integrations on the Profile page, then select Amazon Alexa, and click Connect To Alexa.
2. Click LINK and wait for the connection to be established. When the connection is successful, you will see a message displaying Connected. This process takes approximately 30 seconds.
Now you can view the camera on Echo Show.
“Alexa, show the room camera”
“Alexa, show the office camera”
Connecting YI IOT cameras to Google Home
1. Open the Google Home app, click ‘+’ > ‘Set up device’, and select ‘Works with Google’.
2. Search for ‘YI IoT camera’, click on it, and then enter your Yi IoT account and password to wait for Google Home to connect.
3. After the connection is successful, select the camera you want to connect, and then follow the prompts from Google Home to proceed.