YI IoT light bulb camera is a security camera that fits into a light bulb socket. The device is designed to blend in with its surroundings and remain unobtrusive while recording video and audio.
YI IoT light bulb cameras have the same features as regular cameras, such as motion detection, night vision and remote access to devices. light bulb cameras have a white light, just like an ordinary light bulb.
Which is best YI IoT Light Bulb Camera?
There are many sellers of YI IoT Light Bulb Camera, if you see the same look but different prices, the hardware is actually the same and you should only choose the cheapest seller or the one with the most sales.
Sellers with more sales usually have better technical service.
5G YI IoT Light Bulb Camera
Light Bulb Security Cameras Support 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi. Cameras do not come with SD card, APP: YI IOT.
NOET: I only collate sellers who have YI IoT Light Bulb Camera for sale, I do not guarantee that the seller has good technical service.
SetUp YI IoT Light Bulb Camera
- Install YI IOT App and create a YI IOT Account
- Turn your camera on and select the ‘+’ icon in YI IOT App to add your camera
- Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi
- Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned
- Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing
If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again WiFi Settings:
- YI IOT camera connect to 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi band.
- Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue
- Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2
For detailed SetUp, see: Set Up YI IoT Camera User Manual (Ultimate Guide)
Leave a Reply