This manual contains all the contents of Aiwit Light bulb camera, how to add it, how to set up the functions of Aiwit Light bulb camera, etc.
Login to Aiwit
You need to register and log in to your Aiwit account before you can start connecting your camera, click Sign up to register.
Connect Aiwit Light bulb camera to wifi
1. Click +, select IPC Camera, then select your bulb camera, the connection method is the same, you can choose one at random.
2. Connect the Aiwit Bulb Camera to the lamp holder, then switch on the power, the camera will start to turn round automatically.
If you are connecting the camera for the first time, click Yes. If not, please reset the Aiwit light bulb camera.
3. Here will show the wifi name of your current mobile phone connection, Aiwit light bulb camera only supports 2.4G wifi, please make sure the current wifi is 2.4G.
Enter your wifi password, confirm the wifi name and password and click Confirm.
4. The APP displays a QR code, which is orientated towards the camera lens at a distance of about 4 inches.
If the camera scans the QR code successfully, a voice prompt will sound, then wait for the camera to connect to your wifi.
5. After the camera successfully connects to your wifi, click Confirm, then you can start using the Aiwit bulb camera.
Click the Settings icon, and select the 3rd one to enter the sharing interface.
QR code sharing
1. Click on the QR code to share, and then share the displayed QR code with your friends.
2. Open the Aiwit app on a new user’s cellphone. From the home page, tap Scan QR code, then scan the QR code above.
Enter the new user’s Aiwit account to share the camera.
Motion Detection Settings
Go to Aiwit Light bulb Camera Settings and turn on Motion Alert.
It is recommended to turn on Human Detection at the same time to reduce the chance of false alarms.
Human Detection Zones
In Human Detection Zones, you can set the areas that the camera will detect.
Turn on Humanoid Tracking, the camera will automatically follow people, the camera can only Tracking a person.
Position auto return allows the camera to return to the original position after tracking.
The Aiwit Light bulb camera only records when viewing live video and when moving objects are detected, so make sure you have Motion Alert turned on.
The camera only supports cloud storage, no local recording is possible.
Click the ‘‘ icon, you can view the video recording of the camera here.
On the homepage of the app, click on the light icon to switch on/off the lights of the camera.
Live screen description
- Network Status
- recording time
- switch resolution
- View in landscape
- light switch
- sound switch
- voice intercom
- Head Control
- reset head