This manual contains all the contents of Aiwit, how to add it, how to set up the functions of Aiwit cameras, etc. It is constantly being updated.
Aiwit APP Download
Aiwit supports Android and iPhone, you can download it from google play or app store.
Register your account and login
- When you sign up, you need to enter email address twice, please enter correctly.
- Please don’t use full-width input method to enter the email and password. Please use half-width input method.
- If you don’t receive the activation email, please check your email spam box.
- The activation link is valid for only 72 hours, please activate in time.
- After sign up, please log in to your account. Then you can start to add device under your account.
How to connect Aiwit doorbell to wifi?
There is insulation tape at the bottom of batteries. Please open the battery door, remove insulation tape, then put the battery back in.
1. Click on the ‘+’ icon, select your Aiwit camera. (The connection method is the same for all cameras).
Below is a demonstration using Aiwit Video Doorbell.
2. Press and hold the device button for 8 seconds until the light is flashing red. Enter your wifi name and password, make sure your wifi name and password are correct, then click Confirm.
Note: Most Aiwit cameras only support 2.4Ghz wifi, please connect to 2.4Ghz wifi.
WiFi name and password are case sensitive make sure they are entered correctly.
3. Use Aiwit camera to scan the displayed QR code, the distance between phone and device should be about 4 inches (10 cm).
4. Aiwit camera successfully scan the QR code will issue a voice prompt, and then wait for the camera to connect to your wifi.
You can share Aiwit camera to your family or friends.
In order to receive a sharing invitation, please ask your family and friends to install the Aiwit app and register a new account.
QR Code Sharing
1. Click Settings > Device Sharing, select QR Code Sharing.
2. Let your friends or family add the camera by scanning this QR code using Aiwit APP.
Click Settings > Device Sharing, select Account Sharing.
Enter your friend’s or family member’s Aiwit account to share the camera.
Aiwit camera does not support saving the video on the memory card, only when the camera is online can be recorded, the video will be saved on the server, that is, cloud storage.
When the camera detects motion, watch video, someone ringing the doorbell or removing the camera, it will record.
View Camera Recording
Aiwit camera needs to purchase cloud storage to view videos, new users will get free 90 days of cloud storage.
Click Playback to view the video.
Motion Detection Settings
The motion detection function is activated by default, you can set the Humanoid detection and detection sensitivity in the Motion Settings interface.
Motion: Motion detection switch
Motion Alerts: Motion detection notifications
Ring Alerts: Doorbell notifications
Humanoid detection: The camera will only detect humanoid objects.
Detection sensitivity: If you receive frequent error notifications, you can try to adjust the detection sensitivity.
High: Records and notifies you about every motion. shortest bat tery life
Medium: Records and notifies you about motion less often. standar d battery life.
Low: Records and notifies you about motion even less often. ma ximum battery life.
Connect to chime
With the doorbell chime, you can get an instant notification in your home whenever someone rings the doorbell.
1. Before the setup, please be sure your doorbell has connected to your phone and your chime has plugged into a outlet.
2. Press the Chime Connect Button.
3. Press the Doorbell Button to pair your doorbell with the chime.
4. The connection has been successfully made and Chime will now ring when someone rings the doorbell
View more Common Problems